Just Stuff

Since I haven't bought anything new to show you, I'm going to share a few of my favorite spots.

 These french doors lead from the sun room to the master suite.  I love the reflections from  the sun room against the view of the bedroom.  Look closely and you can see a thrifty chair that was one of my very first consignment shop purchases. 

 Just gotta have some good reading material when relaxing in the sun room.  Love Romantic Homes Magazine!   Come sit here in the rocker and enjoy a magazine.

Shabby Little Stool, old books, flowers and a cupid, what could be sweeter?

Old jars, insulator, and wire basket.
A Little Fall on a table I painted with ASCP. 


Linking to 2805 for Potpourri Friday
The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday

Please stop in for both of these parties.  They're fabulous!!  Ladies, thanks for hosting!!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...