Dining Room Table

Joining in the blog block party today by sharing my dining room table.

I had my table set and all ready for the season.  Then I found these wonderful dishes at the consignment sale my daughter hosted over the weekend.  Got all of this for $19.50.  I looked the dishes up on Replacements.com, and to replace all the pieces I bought for this price would take $419.81.  Incredible!!!  My boss told me that I'm going to be picked up for stealing!  I was so excited when I realized how incredibly lucky I was. 

Festive Holly by Nikko (made 1986-1989)
I believe the glasses are Anchor Hocking.  They belonged to my MIL.



 The silverware was a consignment sale purchase also, 40 pieces for $10.00.

I love the forest green glasses.

Everything on this table was bought for very little money.  My kinda decorating!

Thanks for your visit!

Come by the party at No Minimalist Here for more dining room inspiration!

I'm also joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for her wonderful Thursday Tablescape Party.

Be sure to visit her too!!

A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...