Thrifty Treasures (Santa Sale)

You may have read earlier blogs about the Santa Sale my daughter is having this week-end.
Anyone who volunteered to help with the sale had the opportunity to shop a pre-sale.   I totally "racked up."  For a total of $68.00 I purchased these items.

 Tablecloth, berry design rectangle (folded on table).Perfect, no stains.
 $4.00
 Table cloth, holly and plaid ribbon design, no stains, round....$6.00



BHG Cottage Style Decorating Book...$2.00



White and Gold Cherub Table Runner   $2.00

Two of these candle/holly/ribbon pillows, $6.00

Snow man  $2.00  (And meet my daughter Pamela in the picture beside the snowman.  That handsome man with her is my grandson, Blake).

Snow man  $2.00 (You can't see the picture very well, but the little cutie in this one, is my other grandchild, Rheagan.  (Brother and Sister, age 20 and 5). 


Six three piece place settings of this Christmas China by Nikko (Plate, Cup, Saucer)
1 matching Serving Bowl, 1 matching creamer, 1 matching sugar bowl
$19.50

Needless to say, the dining room table got a new look.

8 place settings of flatware (shown) includes, salad fork, dinner fork, knife, tablespoon, and teaspoon.  ( I need to get my green glasses down and add them).  Maybe this weekend).
Total  $10.00

In addition I bought 4 pieces of clothing for $16.00.

Can you believe this????

You absolutely would not believe all the stuff consigned (95 consignors).  Toys still in boxes (2 ladies drove for 6 hours to purchase toys for needy children).  They filled the back of a large van for less than $400.00.  Many less fortunate children will have a Merry Christmas because of them.  What a wonderful ministry.  My daughter, who planned the sale, is donating items left from the sale to a local charity, as well as giving them a cash donation.  So proud of her.  

Hope this inspires you to get into the Christmas spirit.  Helping those less fortunate is what it is all about.  

Linking to Show and Tell Monday at A Delightsome Life.  Please check out all the inspiration there. 

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...