Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Versatility of Burlap

Here are a few ways I have incorporated burlap into my decor.  I like using regular burlap that you buy by the yard, as well as the burlap "ribbon".  I know many of you use it in your decor as well.  Hope you enjoy seeing the various ways it can be used.

 Here I have used it as a table cover.

Here it was used as a runner.


It can be used to create lampshade covers.

 Use burlap ribbon to tie around candles, etc. 

 You can trim drop cloth runners with burlap ribbon.

 It can be intertwined into a wreath with lovely results.

 I used the ribbon as garland on the Christmas tree.  

How have you used burlap in your home?

I am attending some great parties this week and hope you will come along.
 Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Night Special
52 Mantels for Thursdays are your days  
House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Mondays

Adsense Ad