Friday, February 24, 2012

More Spring Decor

I've been bringing more Spring items into our rooms even though I'm not sure Spring is here quite yet.   It was around 64 degrees this morning when I left for work, and now at 9:00 PM, it's down to 45 and supposed to be 34 in the morning.  Kinda wonky weather in North Georgia.  I did notice the weeping cherry trees are starting to bud, though, so maybe it won't be much longer.

How do you like my little Mommy and Baby rabbits?  I found this a couple of years ago at a consignment shop.


It's Springtime on top of the jelly cupboard.  The window swag is made from a twin size sheet.


I found the bird cage at an antique shop, I believe.  There's no way to open it to place anything in it, but I may be able to insert some greenery through the bars. 


 In the family room, I have a cloche within a cloche!  
(Playing with Picasa)

And, what would Spring be without tulips?



Gotta figure out where I want to put this picture.  Maybe on the mantel.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and relaxing week-end.

I'll be partying at Funky Junk Interiors

Be sure to visit these great parties for inspiration.

Adsense Ad