Silver Bon-bon Dish

Just had to do a quick post to show you what my sweet daughter gave me for my birthday! I just love it!  See what you think.

 It has three legs, and heavy engraving across each side.

It sits on the mantel in front of the tulips picture I posted a few days ago.

 I placed a bunch of roses in it.



I absolutely love this little bon-bon dish!  Don't you?

It's going to make a great addition to my vignettes.

I'm showing off my new gift at the following parties:

Winter Blues Wednesday at DIY by Design
Strut Your Stuff Thursday at Somewhat Simple
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home 
Vintage Inspiration at Common Ground
 

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...