Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dollar Store Decorating

Just sharing some cute things I bought at the Dollar General yesterday.  I got all these items for $8.00.  They are so cute, or at least I think they are.  This "Welcome" banner was $3.50.

 Isn't it cute?

 



For $2.00, I got this picture.

I love the post card picture on it.  So sweet.

 Of course this sweet little bird came home with me. ($1.50)


I placed the new items with a couple of others for this little vignette in the hallway at the lake house.

This butterfly wind chime was only a dollar.  It is a green color, but looks black in this photo.

I didn't spend much money at all, and am enjoying the cuteness of these little items.  Doesn't take a lot to make me happy.  When you want just a little something new to add to a vignette, don't forget your dollar stores.  They have lots of cute items.

I will be linking to the following:
Creative Party Hop at Homemaker on a Dime
House In the Roses Show Off Your Cottage
Cozy Home Party at Cozy Home Scenes
Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life  

Linda at Coastal Charm Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Hope you will come to these great parties.