Easter Vignettes

Here is the Easter vignette I created on the entry table.  The pencil sketch was done in 1992 by Barbara Bosworth, and is a gift from a former coworker.  The verse is:  "I am the Resurrection and the Life, does thou believe?"


The sketch tells the story of the death and resurrection of Christ.

The Last Supper

My Easter Vignette
This hangs above the Easter vignette.

 This vignette is in the dining room.
 Ask, Seek, Knock
Sunshine streaming through.

 Happy Easter to Everyone!!

I will be visiting these linky parties.  Be sure to drop in!

The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
 
Chic On A Shoestring for Flaunt It Friday
 French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
 The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Show and Tell at My Romantic Home
  Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...