Sunday, May 13, 2012

More Yard Sale Treasures

In our area, lots of folks hold yard sales on Friday and Saturday.  On Friday I decided to go to a few listed in our local paper, and did I find a winner!!  I also stopped by Habitat Restore.  They had a lot of good items, but they seemed to be priced a little higher than I wanted to pay. 

Here are the items I bought at a yard sale. 


 This tablecloth was only $2.00.


 Not a single stain.

 Doesn't it look pretty in the sun room?

 This bread box is in excellent condition, clean, and matches my counter top exactly.  The lady selling it did the finish.  $8.00.

 Isn't it pretty?  I've wanted a nice bread box for some time.
Love how the roosters match it too.

 I've been looking for some scrabble letters like I've seen some of you use, and I found a scrabble game for $2.00. 


 So.....total spent $12.00!

I think I'll go sale'n again tomorrow.  There's quite a long list in today's paper!  Whoo-hoo!

I hope you find some great treasures too!



P.S.  Since my original post, I have learned that the table cloth is a highly sought after vintage one from Wilendur, and usually
 comes with a $20 - $30 price tag.  However, I found the exact one on line priced at $90.00.
Thanks to Pam at Virginia Retro for letting me know what a great bargain I found!!!  (2 whole dollars)!  Doing the happy dance!!!!

Please stop by these parties for more thrifty links.
The Thrifty Groove
Cherished Treasures

Adsense Ad