Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Trip to Kirkland's & Sprucing Up the Laundry Room

I had a hair appointment yesterday, so I left a little early and stopped by Kirkland's.  I still had money on my gift card my daughter gave me for Christmas.  I found three items, two of them on clearance and still have a little  credit left for my next shopping trip.  :)

I bought a large gardenia scented candle (clearance item), a tin sign for the laundry room, and a monogrammed hand soap bottle for the bathroom, also on clearance.



 

 Here is the tin sign for the laundry room.
"Clothes washed daily"



 This is the folding counter, and also contains the deep laundry sink.  This sink is invaluable!  We use it for all kinds of things.

The old pail belonged to my mother in law.  I added some kitchen towels for more color.



Total price for laundry room spruce up:  $7.99.

I had everything except the metal sign.


Oh how I do love my bargains!  It takes very little to make me happy!

How about you?

I will be partying with the wonderful hostesses at:
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Frugaliscious Fridays at Finding Fabulous 
Cowgirl Up at The Farmhouse Porch

You don't want to miss any of these great parties.

Thanks for hosting ladies!!

Adsense Ad