Monday, May 7, 2012

Yard Sale Treasures

I went to a few local yard sales, and one estate sale this past Saturday.  The estate sale prices were too high for me, so I only purchased at one of the yard sales, since the others mostly had baby and toddler items.  Not for this old girl!!  The items weren't suitable for my grandchildren either.  Anyway, here are the items I found.  I am sharing them at Rhoda's Thrifty Treasures party.  Please go by and see what everyone is sharing today.  Some really neat stuff over there!  Thanks to Rhoda for hosting!!  I'm also joining Show off your Cottage Monday at House in the Roses. Please visit Cielo!!

My favorite find of the day is this basket that looks a lot like a Longaberger.  I might make a liner for it.

 $2.00

I also found these napkin rings for $1.00 for four.
 

I have a thrifted set of dishes that these will match perfectly. 

I bought two packages of note cards for twenty-five cents per package.  I use lots of note cards, so these will come in handy.


Big Spender that I am, I spent $3.50!!  

What kind of luck did you have yard-saleing/thrifting this past weekend?
Please share!

Don't forget, come over to Southern Hospitality and House in the Roses to check out the goodies!

Adsense Ad