Awesome Finds

I am so excited!!! Today I went to one of my favorite shops, Hen's Nest Consignment.  I had gone to look at a table I saw on their Facebook page that I thought would work for me at the lake house.  Unfortunately, it was a little too narrow for what I needed.  I did find a couple of wonderful items though.


Now, I know y'all have seen this floral arrangement numerous times, in fact in my last post, but I need to show it to you again.  




This arrangement is wonderful as far as I'm concerned, but it has always seemed top-heavy.  The vase is just small for an arrangement this large.  I bought this at a consignment shop a long time back for $19.00, and I've used it in about every room in my house.

At Hen's Nest today, I found this beautiful metal container.




Isn't it pretty?  I grabbed it up the minute I saw it!  $3.99.  It's quite large, about 12 inches high, and probably 10 inches square.  Lovely colors.


So......I decided to do this.




Simple, simple.  I just plopped the arrangement (vase included) into this container! Viola!  New arrangement.


I also bought this wonderful runner you see here.  $12.99, reversible, quilted, and beautiful!




Isn't it pretty?  The reverse side is aqua with white polka dots.




Love it!!!


So, my dining room table got a whole new look!



I absolutely love it!!


I couldn't be happier!  I had planned to get out my stash of flowers and make a new arrangement!  No reason to do that.  These roses couldn't be more perfect, and so easy!!




I spent $18.00, and to me it looks like a million bucks!!

What do you think?

Come join in these great parties:


Sharing your Creations at Kristen's Creations

Popular Posts