Cheery Cherry Tablescape

Today I am sharing the tablescape on the sunroom table. A setting for two using my cheery, cherry thrifty finds.


I found this Festival dinnerware about a year or so ago at a consignment shop that is no longer in business.  I got a four place setting consisting of dinner plate, salad plate, serving bowls, glasses, cups/saucers, and salt/pepper for $10.00.  I decided I would use them now since they are red, white, and blue.






I used white placemats, also from consignment shop.  The red napkins are from Wal Mart, and so versatile since I can use them for Valentine's, Christmas, and other seasons.  The smaller white napkin is something I made from a scrap of fabric from the clearance bin at Wal Mart.  The white furniture, and the bright light coming through the windows makes this colorful setting "pop"!




The stainless is from a set of 40+ pieces that I bought at my daughter's consignment sale for $10.00.  




The napkin rings were purchased at a yard sale a month or so ago, 4/$1.00.












The sun room gets so much light, I think these cheerful dishes look great in here. What do you think?


Have you set a cheerful summertime table recently?  I'd love to see it if you have! 
Wishing you a cheery week!

Come with me to these wonderful parties:

Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Have a Daily Cup With Mrs. O for Share Your Cup Thursday
The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday


A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...