Come In and Sit a While

I don't think I have shared the front screened porch at the lake home.  We haven't purchased any new outdoor furniture, just making do with what we have. We had a swing hung when the porch was built, and that's my favorite spot.  The swing was built locally.





I like the cup holders made into the arms of the swing.
These are just regular stacking chairs.

This is an old coffee table I painted white and decorated with recent yard sale finds.  That's a lazy susan underneath the table.  I need to sand and repaint it and use it inside.






Nothing fancy, just a place to relax, have a cool drink, and look at the lake. 

Come back anytime, and sit for a while!! 

Please drop in at these great parties:
Show and Tell at My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest at French Country Cottage

 Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life





Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...