Making Changes

I have been staying home a lot and haven't bought any new things recently, so I have been moving things around.  Imagine that!  


I removed the table cloth and place settings from the dining room table.  I wanted to simplify it for a nice change.  I moved the terracotta planter from the side table to the table for a centerpiece, kept the 2 candles, and used two placemats for a runner.  Easy, simple change!





I placed a more formal arrangement on this little table.  I love the color it adds to this corner.




On this table, I added the fleur de lis plate, and switched out the plant for this one in the cherub urn.




I switched out a tall lamp with this one with the large white base, and moved these floral pictures over the table.  I really like this much better than the picture that was there previously.




I removed the terra cotta planter from this table to the dining table, leaving this more open.  Then I switched this picture from the family room with the one that was previously here.  


Just switching and changing things up a little.  A favorite pass time for me!
I know you like to do this too, so show us your changes. 
 Come to the parties below for great inspiration.
Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Cozy Home Party at Cozy Home Scenes
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Popular Posts