Red, White, and Blue in the Cupboard

I switched a few things around, and gave the jelly cupboard a little blue to go with it's red and white.  (WARNING: Picture Overload)




Since the cupboard is white with a red back, I just brought in a few pieces of "my stuff" to give it a different look.


Love the blue tulips on this piece.  








I can't remember where I bought the plates above and below, but I like the colors.



This candy dish is an old favorite.  I saw a green one at the Habitat Restore a few months ago, and if I remember correctly, they were asking about 50 dollars for it.  I would have loved to have it, but not at that price.


I love the above photo.  It was edited in Picasa.



       


This is a before shot, showing the golds it held.  It had looked like this a long time.  


I think it looks pretty good with the blues!  Have you decorated with          red/white/blue?


Join me in the party at Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday 
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Rednesday at It's A Very Cherry World
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...