Sweet Finds and Pink Gingham

With the holiday over, it calls for a new tablescape in the sunroom.  I recently paid a visit to a favorite consignment shop.  I only bought two items, one of those being this pink and white gingham tablecloth. It was $7.99.  I chose a green dinner plate (Gibson), salad plate (Festival), and the wine glasses, I've had for many years.  I kept things really simple with small white napkins I made from a fabric remnant, used with silver napkin rings from GW. The sherbert glasses belonged to my MIL.  The candle holders were purchased probably in the eighties.  I found them going through bins preparing for my yard sale. I like the turquoise and the tulip shape. I think the items work together pretty well.  The plate stand with cloche is one I made from Restore finds more than a year ago.  I placed a single pink hydrangea under the cloche.  Pink and green are the colors I normally use in the sun room, so this table works well.















The other item I found is being used in the breakfast room.  It's a green crate, and was also $7.99.



I placed a scrap of burlap inside the box along with an arrangement I found at GW.  I haven't been to GW since I retired.  I think it's about time for a little trip.  


I added an old bowl to the box for contrast.


I would love to see what you have changed or bought recently.  Join in these great parties and show off your stuff!


                Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
             Have a Daily Cup With Mrs. O for Share Your Cup Thursday
                         The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
                               Frugal Friday at Shabby Nest
                     Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors

                                     Thanks so much for hosting!!

Popular Posts