Collections Etcetera

I'm sharing some of my favorite collections with you today.  I have a small collection of milk glass and white dishware.


 Good Will tea pot and dish on the left.  The dish on the right is from a chip/dip set from K Mart.

I believe both of these are consignment finds.

This milk glass/hob nail vase belonged to my MIL.

Some favorite crystal, some gifts, some from consignment shops.  I love the sparkle.


A lovely glass angel collection.  These are all from a former boss.  I treasure them so much.

More angels. (gifts)


These are gifts also.





Belonged to my MIL.

Vintage hankies inside stemware.

Here you can see some of my Mom's vintage handkerchiefs.  



 Collection of fairies.
These two little fairies are sitting beside an antique lamp. 



These are a few of my collections.  Hope you enjoyed!

Please join me at the following linky parties:

Have a Daily Cup with Mrs. Olson
Transformation Thursday
Share Your Creations
Frugal Friday


A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...