Favorite Vignettes (Part 1)

One thing we all seem to do is create vignettes.  Do you enjoy looking back at photos of decor you have previously created?  I do.  I have gathered photos of various ones for your enjoyment.  Maybe you will be inspired by something you see.  At least I hope you will be.  :)


This one is a spring vignette featuring cherubs, the color pink, and a vintage table and runner.  The table (found at an antique store) was painted white and very lightly distressed.




Here the same table  is done in whites, still using cherubs, but using burlap for a table cover.  I like the way the sun casts shadows on the burlap.
 In the collage above, I used whites and browns for just a touch of fall. I so enjoy the Dollar Tree pumpkins!

This vignette features some of my roosters.

This arrangement goes a little "coastal".  I love the shabby look with a touch of turquoise.

This cloche is a favorite of mine.  It was purchased at a consignment shop.


Fall vignettes are so colorful.  I'm looking forward to the cooler weather, and bringing the warm colors back into my decor.

I used coupons to get the wire pumpkin above free! 


A sign from Dollar General, and Dollar Tree pumpkins dressed the mantel in the photo above.

This hearth vignette for fall includes a candlestick I painted and waxed with Annie Sloan products.  The candle arrangement is made from a good will candle ring that had lost most of it's leaves and berries.  I added items from my fall stash and gave it the fullness it was missing.  The jack-o-lantern statue is from Kirkland's, and the gray tray is a consignment find.  

I hope you enjoyed seeing some favorite vignettes.  I will continue with Part 2 another day.  

I will be joining the following parties:

Popular Posts