Monday, August 6, 2012

More Favorite Vignettes

Thanks to everyone who visited and commented on Favorite Vignettes Part I.  As promised, here is Part II.

This arrangement was $1.00 at an indoor yard sale near our S. GA home.  I like it paired with the lamp. 
This is an outdoor vignette I created on the screened porch at the lake home.  The little bench, and fairy were from the same sale as the arrangement in the first photo.
I purchased the container above, and the runner at a consignment store, and simply placed a floral arrangement I already had in the container. 


This vignette sits in the hutch at the lake home.  I painted the wire chicken white, and also some of the wooden eggs.

Here is an Easter vignette on the table in the foyer.

As you can see, this vignette was created for Pink Saturday back in 2010.





Hope you have enjoyed some of my favorite vignettes!

Thanks for visiting!!

I am linking to A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday