Friday, August 10, 2012

Pops of Aqua

I really like the color aqua, and have added touches of it in my family room.  Nothing overwhelming since I have browns in this room, but a few pops here and there.

I bought a wooden box a while back, and had used it on one of the bookcases with my aqua Ball jars inside.  I moved them to the coffee table, added some hydrangeas and added a graphic to the box for a different look.


I just taped the graphic on since I don't want to do anything permanent to the box.  The graphic is from Graphics Fairy of course.





I already had the aqua partridge on the table, but added an old insulator, and also added paper to the back of an old picture frame I had painted to bring in a couple more pops of aqua.





I like the look.

Sharing with:
French Country Cottage for Feather Your Nest Friday
 Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
Sunny Simple Life for Sunny Simple Sunday
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday

Adsense Ad