Sun Room Shenanigans

I've been tweaking the sun room today.  It's one of my favorite places to change up.  I've moved the little table that I just gave a makeover into the sun room, and it holds a tiny bench I bought at Chic or Shabby Consignment several months ago.



I added some bling by bringing some garden decor to the area.  The blue bird is from Michael's.  The lamp was moved from the powder room.  This is a favorite spot to sit and look out at the view.  









Since I was already in the sun room, I decided to change the table settings just a little.  I switched out the green dinner plates for these in blue and white.  They are American Limoges, Bridal Bouquet.



Even though I have the salad plates to match, I chose to use the one below so the setting wouldn't be so formal.  These salad plates were a consignment store find, and are by Noritake, made in Ireland, and named Cortland.


I like the pink in this plate, and it pulls out the pink tablecloth really well.


Here they are stacked.  The napkin is from the Simply Shabby Chic Collection by Rachel Ashwell.  The shell napkin ring is a yard sale find at 4/$1.00. I placed a shell in each of the sherbet dishes.




This vintage table got a change in tablecloths from the green Wilendar to this lacy topper.  The items here carry on the garden feel of the room.  The two lamps in the room mimic urns, and are somewhat similar.

I hope you've enjoyed the Sun Room Shenanigans!
 Courtney for Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
 Honey for Potpourri Friday at 2805 
 Kate for Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

All these ladies host great parties, and you're invited!

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...