Saturday, August 18, 2012

This and That

This post is just a little of this, and a little of that, and nothing in particular.  I'm just sharing a couple of small, quick projects, and a few photos.

This is a simple way to dress up a candle.  Just wrap a scrap of burlap around it, tie with jute, and accessorize it with a pin.  That's what I did, and it's kinda cute.


I'm thinking it will fit in with fall decor, which is coming soon.


It sits on the built-in in the family room.  The leather frame above holds a card that I really liked, so I framed it.  



Since I shared this vignette with you a few days ago, I added the aqua runner.  It was previously on my dining room table, but I decided it would ground this vignette.


This is a shot of my front door.  I love the transom.


This shot is from the hallway looking toward the dining room.  There's my DIY sign above the door way.


This photo gives a full view of the dining room.  This is looking from the family room.



This is where I blog, sitting right there on the love seat.  :)


Here is where the hubby sits.  You can see the screened porch to the left and a glimpse of the sun room to the right.

One other quickie project.  I stenciled this green crate I purchased at a consignment shop. It too will fit in with the upcoming fall decor.
Kinda sounds like I'm wishing for fall.


Have you completed any quick projects recently?  I'd love to see them.

Adsense Ad