Saturday, September 1, 2012

A New "Favorite Things" Party

Brenda at Cozy Little House shared that her friend Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage is having a party today for us to showcase favorite things.  Be sure to drop in and share something you love.  I have so many things I love, so I should be able to join in this sweet party for quite some time.

Today I am sharing this little wooden box I bought at a consignment shop.  I gave ten dollars for it.  It has been decorated in a few different ways.




This is how I first displayed it.  In the living room on the bookcase.



It holds my aqua ball jars.



I used it in the sun room for a while.


Currently it sits on the coffee table with its "taped on" french label, and holds the jars, a white pitcher, and some hydrangeas.  This is my favorite use so far.  

I plan to use it for some fall fancies very soon.  So come back by and check it out.

Thanks to Claudia for hosting this fun party.  

Now choose a favorite of yours, and lets make this new party rock!!

Remember it's held at Mockingbird Hill Cottage and I'm on my way!!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels