Monday, September 10, 2012

Autumn In the Sun Room

I decided to use more neutral colors to decorate the sun room for Fall.  I am pleased with the outcome.  I also used items I already had. 


I brought out the display stand I made with a gold colored plate and added a white ceramic pumpkin from Dollar Tree, a tiny doily, green bird from Michaels, and the wooden "Harvest" sign from Dollar General to the Good Will rattan tray for a simple vignette.


These floral bushes were purchased at Michael's last fall on clearance.  I think I may have paid around four dollars for them.  I already had the wicker magazine rack, so I just dropped the flowers in the magazine rack and placed it on a vintage oval table.


I added my brown birds and this Jim Shore Angel of Persistence to the vignette.  The angel is a consignment shop purchase from several years ago.  I bought it for a couple of bucks having no idea that it was more valuable.  They now sell for $17.50.  She's dressed for fall.


I like the more muted colors in this room.
Keeping it simple!

Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple  
Table Top Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tweak It Tuesday @ Cozy Little House




Adsense Ad