Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall Decor in the Entry

I last showed you the fall decor in the dining room.  The entry table/wall got a new fall look as well.  My entry has a large opening on the right to the dining room, and the powder room is on the left, so there's not much wall space.  There is about a 4 ft. wall facing the front door, so I decorate it as the entry.  


This is what I used for this year's Fall entry table.  Nothing is new. Notice the rattan wine box with Fall picks in it.  Well, true to form, that got changed.  While at the consignment shop the other day, I picked up this small burlap bag for $3.50.


I moved the flowers into the burlap bag.



It stayed this way overnight.

The next morning I was decided to change the bag.  I worked a little magic on it, and here it is now!
This was an easy ten minute project!
I think it turned out really cute.  I already had the paints and stencil.

I am so pleased with the final look.






Well there you have it, the entry way all autumnized!!  I love it!

Come visit:
Funky Junk Interiors for SNS
Sunny Simple Sundays @ Sunny Simple Life
Sunday Blog Love @ Cherished Treasures