Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Keeping Whites in my Fall Decor

This year I've tried not to overdo the Fall decor.  My home is not one where everything is white, although I love looking at those.  With the focus on decorating more subtlety, here are a few photos where the color white is featured.


 Here is the fireplace with the sun streaming in through the sky light.


I kept the mantel decor very simple.

I love the white pumpkins.  The one in front of the basket is a candle.


Here I used a white wicker basket.

Here the box I painted with ASCP Olde White is part of my fall decor.
I later replaced the white flowers with a Fall candle ring.

This is my favorite little nook!

I believe by allowing these white objects to be the focal point of the vignettes, etc., my Fall decor has a more elegant, and subdued look.  I'm really happy with the results.

Please join  me at Faded Charm for White Wednesday. 

Adsense Ad