Not Your Typical Window Treatments

I decided I would like to join the fun at Funky Junk Interiors' Nontraditional Window Treatments, themed linky party.  These two examples are not as "funky" as some you will see at the party, but are somewhat nontraditional.  In my powder room, rather than use a typical window treatment, I simply draped this table topper over a cheapo extension rod, and it gave the room a whole new look.  I have really enjoyed it!

Powder Room
Using the white table topper brightens the room, and blends in with all the other white there.


Sun Room

In the sun room, I have a combination of twin size sheets, just draped across ceramic grape cluster tie backs, with "old" lace curtains hanging on two of the windows also.  This is another look I have enjoyed. Again, not your typical window treatments!



Again, I think the treatments in the sun room go well with the white items in there too!

Be sure you come over and see all the fun items used as window treatments.  I'll see you there.

Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

Popular Posts