Thursday, October 11, 2012

Evening at Shadymont

I love the coziness of our home in the evenings.  After dark, everything takes on a warm glow.  

The glow of lamplight is so relaxing.


Today I switched out the bookcase I painted with ASCP and the little table I had in the corner with the old door.  It goes without saying that I moved the accessories all around.   Nothing's sacred.  What's here today is there tomorrow.



This is now in the powder room.  You may remember I found this table cloth for $2.00 at a yard sale.  I first showed it here.  It's vintage Wielander and easily sells for thirty to forty dollars, but I found one online priced at ninety dollars.  


This is my view from my favorite blogging spot.

I de-cluttered my bookcases a little.  All the family pictures are on the right side now, and only a couple of fabric pumpkins are added for a nod to fall.




This is my blogging spot. 


This is the view into the dining room from the family room.




Do you enjoy how your home looks in the evenings?

Linking to: