Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Free & Easy Floral Arrangement Upgrade

I went to a favorite consignment shop last week, and found the cutest fall arrangement for $8.00. The leaves and berry stems were all bent up, and it needed to be "fluffed" a little, but I think it's really cute.

I dusted it as best I could, and straightened the leaves and berries.  Pheasant feathers are so pretty. 

I think this is the perfect spot for it.  
I like the leather tag hanging from the vase.

I love finding these items at a thrifty price.  
The berries blend in nicely with the flowers in the picture hanging above the table, and the green lantern, brings out the greens in the picture so well.  Even though I like the arrangement as it is, I decided it needed a little more color.  I removed a few stems from my P&G Basket arrangement below, and added them to this arrangement.

Here is how the thrifted arrangement looks now.

Much better!


I think this is a great improvement, and it cost NOTHING! 


I'm joining Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Diamond in the Stuff for Time to Shine
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday