Monday, October 8, 2012

Puttering and Fluffing

I can never leave well enough alone.  That's just how I am.  While puttering around the house recently, I moved items here and there, added a few, took some away.  You know the drill.  Here are a few more places where "fall" has touched my home.


This sits on top of the pie safe.  The plate had been in a bookcase in the family room. It was a consignment store find.  


On the corner cabinet in the breakfast nook, I added these fall napkins and a strand of garland to the vignette on top.  This old jar belonged to my MIL.  




I switched the faux fruit and pumpkins to this little basket/tray I bought last year on consignment.


I added this quilt to the end of our bed for another touch of fall color.
The old bread board I did a makeover on got a strip of burlap and a couple of fall leaves added to it.




The hoosier cabinet I wrote about some time ago, got a touch of fall.  The wall hanging is a piece of styrofoam to which I stapled a fabric remnant.  This is in the mud room.



Do you enjoy just going through your home and changing things?  I sure do!  My husband is always asking "What are you moving now?"  He knows me too well!

Linking to these parties:
Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Thanks for hosting Brenda and Marty!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels