Ever since I saw the pumpkins made from clothes dryer venting hose, I have wanted to make one. It just so happened that we had some leftover vent hose in the basement, and while I was down there yesterday, I cut off a piece, taped the ends together with masking tape, and spray painted it white. I let it dry over night. This morning I brought it up and finished it. This project is another freebie, because I had everything needed to complete it.
I wrapped a piece of cardboard tube from wrapping paper with jute string for the stem. Then all I had to do was stick the little sprig of orange and green in beside the stem, tie a piece of rust raffia on it, and it was done!
This is a simple project, and only takes a few minutes.Once complete, I changed the coffee table vignette to include it. I placed everything in a consignment store tray I bought several years ago. I was already using the acorns and flower arrangement on the coffee table.
I am so happy with the way it turned out!
If you haven't tried to make a pumpkin like this, you should!
Hope you enjoyed seeing this quick and easy project. Give it a try!
I'm linking to these parties: