Old Sewing Drawer Decorated for Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We sure did.  My daughter and her family ate with us yesterday, and we at with them today.  She lives nearby so that makes it so much easier.

I have been busy decorating for Christmas.  I've done all I plan, except for the tree.  We use a small tree now, and I'll probably get it up tomorrow.  I'll be sharing everything for the next several days (maybe weeks)!

I was anxious to decorate the old sewing machine drawer I bought recently at Queen of Hearts. 


It sits on the bookcase in the dining room.  I removed the fall decor, and added 2 large styro foam snowflakes, a garland of red beads, two bunches of silver grapes, some holly and pine cones, and a Christmas card from last year.  I love the way it turned out. 







The door I distressed stands behind the bookcase.  I added some burgundy ribbon to the burlap wreath, and hung this little snow man stocking.


This is one of my favorite spots to decorate.  I'll be back soon with more decorations to show you!  I'd love to see what you have done.  Leave me a comment, and I'll pop over to your place and return the favor!  


I'll be partying at


Be sure to stop by!  You'll be glad you did!

Popular Posts