Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Some Favorite Fall Things

Today I am sharing a few favorite fall decorations, since I am already gradually packing them away.  I'll start decorating for Christmas probably on Friday.  No way am I getting in the "Black Friday" mess!  

First up is this wonderful sewing machine drawer.  It was dark wood, but only until I got it home.  I dry brushed it with white paint, and added the wreath applique.  Love it!!  It will definitely find a place in the Christmas decor!  




This Thanksgiving platter is a favorite of mine.  Sadly, it will get packed away again, but I've enjoyed seeing it everyday!





I've already changed the decor in the fence gate on the mantle but it will get dressed for Christmas in a few days!


This vignette was in the sun room.  This table will be all dressed for the holidays!  The new cloche will get changed up too!


I get lots of compliments on the burlap wreath and the old door it hangs on.  Christmas will be shining bright in this little corner I'm sure.  The shelf will allow for some great Christmas items.


Love these old books, and the lighted stems might find a new spot.

Just a couple more days and all the Fall colors will change to the reds, greens, whites, golds, and silvers of the Christmas season!  Be sure to come back by over the weekend to see what is going on!

See you then!

Joining in these parties:
Table Top Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Share Your Cup

Adsense Ad