Thursday, November 29, 2012

Traditional Christmas Colors in the Sun Room ~ 2012

My MIL's little jelly cupboard is all ready for Christmas.  I removed everything, and brought in a few holiday items.  I love decorating this cupboard.  The red painted back is so conducive to Chistmas decor.



A snow family is perched on top.  These have been around for a while.  Especially the one in the center.   I love the red candy dish on the upper shelf. My husband had it before we married.  I found a holly green one at Habitat that I really wanted, but the price was way too much!  


After a mishap that broke out the glass in one of the doors, I removed the other one and replaced both with chicken wire.  Like that even better.  Nothing inside is new.  I've had the Old World Santas for years.  It's one piece, and folds up.  The 3 little angels were a gift from my daughter. The red box was bought at a consignment shopas wer the Ball jars.












I made a Christmas arrangement for the table with floral items from the Dollar Tree.  






I made this wreath several years ago using snow people made from baby socks.  They were made by a friend's mother.



The two pictures on the left of the door were made for us by a neighbor we had in Conyers.  She is so talented, and I always enjoy having these items on display.






Aren't the snow people cute?




I later wrapped the cushions in the wicker rocker with Christmas fabric too.  The ribbon on the small cushion is wired ribbon from the DT.
These fabrics are from the clearance bins and are remnants.  



Ready for Christmas in the Sun Room!!

Joining in these great parties:



Adsense Ad