Christmas~Family Room 2012

I've been moving 'stuff' around.  I know y'all are surprised.  :)


This nativity was found in its original box underneath the guest bed at my Mother-in-law's home after her passing.  It resembles Lenox, but isn't.

It is sitting on a bookcase in the family room.
I found the figurine of Jesus at a consignment shop.


I added this angel tree topper to the bookcase.



This lantern is from Kirkland's.  I got it with a gift card from my daughter.

I came across a scrap of ribbon, and combined it with the spray above and attached it to the lantern.







I bought this Nativity at Cracker Barrel.  It is a favorite!

I moved this candle stick from the coffee table to the breakfast table.  It was a GW find several years ago.

This now sits on the coffee table in its place.

I bought this sleigh years ago but don't remember where.

Now for a view of the fireplace wall.


Merry Christmas!!

I hope you have enjoyed a look at the family room decorated for Christmas.

Joining with Jann at Share Your Cup
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
The Blog Hop at Life on Lakeshore Drive
Ladies, thanks a million for hosting!  You're the best!!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...