Decorating the Breakfast Nook


I found the runner on the pie safe at a consignment shop.  I think I gave around four dollars for it. 



Now y'all know I change everything multiple times, so the top of the pie safe stayed this way for a day or so before it got Christmas decor added to the runner.  (below)



I dug out a silver tray, added some mica show, a little bird house, snowman, Santa, and 2 red pine cones.  Then I pulled out the Merry Christmas blocks and added them to the vignette.  I love the tall pencil Santas.


I have a sofa table that I use as a side board in the breakfast nook.  I pulled some items together for its top.



This runner is from Dollar General. The dishes on the rack are very very old, and full of crazing.  The ceramic snowman is a cookie jar, a gift from a former co-worker. The chenille snowman was handmade and given to me by my hair dresser. 






I just love the chenille snowman!!


Here's a vignette from the kitchen ~~ on top of the bread box..



I hope you are making progress with getting your Christmas decorating done.  

I'm linking to Saturday Nite Special
Thanks for hosting Donna and Elaine!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...