Tuesday, January 1, 2013

An Unexpected Gift

It's hard to get a photo without the glare considering where this picture is hanging.  I've placed it above a side table in the dining room.  It is a gift from my step-son.  He came to spend the night on Christmas, and brought this for me.  It is signed and numbered by the author, 160/500.  The name of the print is "A Natural Pair", and is of a pair of quail.  The artist is Steven Hein, 1987.  The outer mat shows up blue in the photo, but is actually a green color.


Notice the old wire fence in the painting.  I think this is such a lovely painting.



I couldn't have chosen art work that would blend in better with my accessories.  So I'm happy to have this lovely art to add to my decor.

The photo below shows up better.

It's always nice to be surprised, and I really like my new artwork!

Joining these parties:

Adsense Ad