Burlap Hearts and Book Case Decor

While out shopping last Saturday with my daughter, I saw some burlap hearts.     They were priced at $7.99.  I decided I could make my own.  I knew I had a good sized piece of burlap left from other projects.

I used a paper doily heart as the pattern, and cut out enough for two hearts.  I simply sewed them together, left an opening for padding to be inserted, and then sewed up the opening.  This is how they turned out.


Aren't they cute?  Cost.....Nothing!  I already had everything.


I used the hearts, a vintage silhouette picture, and a Dollar Tree wreath to decorate my sewing drawer for Valentine's!  I love it!!!



This shelf holds the other silhouette picture, valentine cards the hubby and I gave each other last year, 3 heart picks, and an angel.  


I made this wreath a year or so ago, and use it fr valentine's.  The heart picks can be pulled out if I choose to useit for another occasion.  


It hangs above the bookcase on the old door I painted and distressed.

Joining:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Tweak It Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Whats It Wednesday

Funky Junk Interiors for SNS  (2/9/13)

Popular Posts