Thursday, January 3, 2013

Vintage Goodies

Today, I want to share a few vintage items with you.  This Coca-cola tin tray belonged to my husband's grandmother.  We believe it is really old.  His grandmother gave it to his mother prior to her death many years ago.  These trays were reproduced in 1973.  From my research, these trays were used to serve drinks on in old soda shops and such.  This one is in excellent condition.   


I love the colors.  I think I'll be on the lookout for others.  There are some really pretty ones available on ebay.  



Of course I created a vignette using it.  It's on top of my corner cabinet in the breakfast room.



 These saltine boxes were popular in 1969.  


I've shown the Gordon's jar before, as well as the old wooden box.


This corner hutch holds all my glass dishes.  Most of these are quite old.



Even some old vintage silverware resides in the hutch.


Y'all know there are hens and roosters in this corner too. 


I decorated the jelly cupboard for the winter months by hanging my burlap garland with snow flakes on it.


I just LOVE this cupboard!



I found the snowman with the red hat on at the grocery store.  So cute!

 Sweet Snow Family


Other vintage items include the Brother sewing accessories box, and the ball jars.
I hope you enjoyed seeing these vintage goodies.  

I'll be linking to: 

SNS 

Adsense Ad