Thursday, February 21, 2013

Angels Gather Here

When I was shuffling things around on the bookcases the other day, I decided to group some of my angel collection on the white chippy one.  I have more, but decided these were enough for the shelf.


These angels were sold as a set and available at Sam's Club a number of years ago.  

The angel with the ukelele was bought at Kirkland's, as was the candleholder.  The angel to the right can be used as a tree ornament, or stood as I have it.  

All the clear angels were gifts from a former employer.  The ones with the gossamer wings are from Kirkland's.

The ones below - from Kirkland's.

More from the sets sold by Sam's.







Such delicate features.


I am no longer adding to my collection, but still like to display them.
What is your favorite collection?

Joining these great parties:


Adsense Ad