Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Beauty of House Plants

I always bring my house plants inside for the winter, and all but one fits nicely in the sun room.  They provide such a welcome spot on gray winter days.  See what I mean?





The smaller plants sit near the window, and they have really grown a lot this winter.  


This vignette reminds me that Spring is coming soon!


This plant sits beside the wicker rocker, where it gets more indirect light.


This Christmas Cactus has a few red buds.

  
The Philodendron sits in front of the french door in the dining room.  I still can't believe how large it has grown.  I planted one tiny little bulb and look at this.

Come Spring, they will all go back on the screened porch, but for now they add beauty to the inside of our home.

Where do you winter your plants?

Linking to:

Be sure to check out these great blogs!

Adsense Ad