Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Favorites

Since Valentine's Day is almost here, I thought I would show you photos from some of my Valentine's posts from this year.  Hope you enjoy a recap!



I made these hearts from fabric scraps I already had and used them to decorate at the lake house.


Here, Dollar Tree flowers were added to an old hobnail vase.


I made a runner and cushion covers from this cute fabric.


This is the table in the sunroom, all dressed up for Valentine's.  I already had all these items.

I printed this subway art from another blog (don't remember who), and framed it for a vignette in the entry.


The dining room table


 Burlap hearts I made, inside sewing drawer.


Dollar Tree rose soaps


Pink heart-shaped plate (thrift purchase several years ago)


Wreath I made a couple years ago, added hearts


How did you decorate for Valentine's Day?

Linking to 
Saturday Nite Special (themed party)

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels