Friday, March 8, 2013

Birds and Bunnies

We're back home in N. Georgia now, and I decided it's time to get out the bunny rabbits.  It's almost Easter after all.  Come meet some of my sweet bunnies.


This little fellow is only about 2.5 inches tall.  I love the colors.  He sits on the bookcase under a small cloche.
I love this mama bunny with her little one.

These are two of my favorites.  I bought them at Dollar General a year or two ago. 

I think this is Mr. & Mrs. Cottontail


This bird and bunny are part of a vignette on the mantel.

This bunny carries its baby on its back.  This also sits on the mantel along with the arrangement below.


 This little folding bunny family was purchased at a consignment sale my daughter held.




This little bunny is made from a cardboard like substance.  I've had it a long time.  It is in the sun room.

 This sweet green bird joins in the setting.

 My 'real' bird nest.
 This is such a sweet little basket. 


This tiny plate provides great color to a spot on the wall.

Have you brought out your Spring decor?  

Please drop by:

Adsense Ad