Getaway to the Lake House

My husband and I decided to getaway to the lake house for a few days.  Our anniversary is coming up on the fifth, my birthday is the third, so we went in search of warm weather.  We came yesterday, so today I've been doing some cleaning and moving a few things around.  Our guest bath here is rather small and I'm keeping my eye out for a small shelf to store towels etc.  But in the meantime, I thought I would move this vintage kitchen stool to the guest bath for that purpose.  



With the steps pushed underneath, it provides a great place for bath cloths.  I will keep the towels in the basket and just place it on top of the stool.  



I think this will work for a while.

I changed the hutch in the eating area by decluttering it somewhat.  Here is the new look.


It is filled with vintage items for the most part.






Here I added some pastel colored faux eggs to the little wire chicken.
Bring on Spring!!




That's all the changes for today.  
We have several days to go, so I'm sure there will be others.  I'll share them if there are.

Hope you will join in the fun at:

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...