Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Touches of Spring

I have slowly worked on adding more Spring decor to our home.  I've had a difficult time deciding what I want on the mantel this year.  I think I may have finally settled on this.


It's hard to see, but the gate holds a bird, and a real bird's nest with five robin eggs.




I've used two of the three pots shown below to add some color to the mantel. The greenery came from DT a year or so ago.


I changed out the items in this little tote from Michael's.
It sits on the coffee table in the family room.




I added this ceramic rose to the pedestal I showed you recently.



I'm enjoying this painted turquoise.



I reworked an old wreath for the front door.  I wired on these three stems with nest and egg to the wreath, added DT flowers, and old bow I had in my stash.



I tweaked this vignette in the sunroom.  I added DT flowers to the small mason jar, and added these sweet rabbits, also from DT.

Aren't these the cutest little rabbits?  I love their colors.


I bought this partitioned tray at Michael's on clearance last year.  I moved it to the dresser in the Master, and added candles, flowers, the rabbit and bird.

I recently used this on my vanity to hold nail polish, makeup brushes, etc.  It works perfectly for that.

So, do you have Spring fever?

Can't wait to see your Spring decor!!