Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cute Spring Bargains

On Friday, I decided I was in the mood to go antiquing and Hob Lobbing.  I found some great items at both places.  Who doesn't love to hear about treasures at a good price?

First, I went to the antique shop, cause that's my favorite thing to do.  This place is huge, and has booth after booth of treasures.  Here is what I found there that now resides at Shadymont.  



This sweet  vintage platter was $5.00.  All proceeds from this booth goes to charities.  I thought that was a great price.


This lovely vase was $10.99.  I thought it was just darling. I added the roses after I got home.


This lovely turquoise shell dish was $6.00.  My new favorite color keeps popping up here.


Look at this sweet little fellow.  His colors just blended so well with the dish, and I knew he would also match the tin sign I got the other day.  He flew right in to my shopping cart.

Get ready for this treasure.....


This wonderful round crocheted tablecloth was only $15.00!!  Love it!

And last, but not least ....


This fabulous vintage sewing drawer was only, are you ready?   $7.99!!!!!!!
Whoo hoo!!  Of course it might get 'lightened' up a bit.  But I'm liking the rich color, and how about that pull.  Isn't it great?


In addition to all these, I bought some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, in Louis Blue, a plate hanger, and some buttons.  

Aren't these just so sweet??!!!

I'll share my HL bargains next time.

What bargains have you found recently?  Please share.

Adsense Ad