Decorating with Pastels

I've always liked this little teacup and saucer.  I love the raised hydrangea on it.





The hydrangea on the cup plays off the hydrangeas in the arrangement.


The teacup in the bookcase continues the pastel colors, sitting on a pink Shabby Chic napkin.




This metal pie pan is too pretty to use for cooking, so I placed it on the bookcase.  Love the pink rose.



I like the hint of Spring each of these items bring to my decor.


I moved the sewing drawer to the table in the entry.


This drawer is my very favorite thrift find!!



It is decked out with pastels also.

Have you added pastel colors to your decor for Spring?

Join me at:

Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Party Junk @ Funky Junk Interiors
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...