Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hydrangeas on the Hearth

I bought these faux hydrangeas with the intent of using them with my new tote.     I thought they were $2.00 each, but they were $4.50.  I decided they were much too nice to cut the stems off so I found another use for them.  I think I'm really going to like this.



I already have blue hydrangeas on the mantel and this carries the look to the hearth.



I think these green vases look so good with the hydrangeas which have a similar color of green within the flowers.  




I love blue and white!!




I changed the vignette on the coffee table also.
This bird was brown until today.  It got a coat of white.





Do you like tray vignettes?

How about blue hydrangeas?

I do!!!!!!

Come join me at these great parties!

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Blissful Whites Wednesday @ Timewashed
Tuesdays at Our Home @ Our Home Away From Home