Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cleaning and Switching

Anytime I clean, things are very likely to get switched around.  



Like this runner, it was on the dining table, but I put a tablecloth on the table today, so the runner found a new spot.


I placed the cherub urn on the table with the runner, just because...one cherub deserves another.


I remembered this OLD candle ring I came across the other day, and placed it on the table around the candle.





This hall cabinet was built locally.  I have had it for about 13 years and have had it all over the house.  I've thought about painting it with chalk paint, but so far haven't gotten the nerve.  :)


Can't pass up a shot of my blue pedestal (made by moi) from a cheese plate and dome, and a candle stick,  one of my first blogging projects.  Of course it just recently got it's blue coat.

Do you switch things around when you clean?

Sharing with:


Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels